We have developed a quality policy that is centred on the following:
- To enhance our supply chain management by strengthening supplier capabilities for quality enhancement, on-time delivery and cost control.
- To help build talents and competences of our employees through benchmarking best practices.
- To keep innovating and enhancing our processes and systems in order to reduce rework, rejections and customer complaints.
- To strengthen risk management for successfully adapting to changing business environment.
- To ensure compliance with all applicable standards in our products like Double Girder EOT Crane, Semi Gantry Crane, Geared Trolley, etc.
Board Of Directors
Below listed are the board of directors of our company:
- Mr. Shekhar Bajaj, Chairman
- Mr. H. A. Nevatia, Whole Time Director
- Mr. Gaurav V. Nevatia, Director
- Mr. Vandan Shah, Director
- Mrs. Shruti Jatia, Director
- Mr. Nirav Nayan Bajaj, Director
All the customers who get associated with us receive top-quality products like Industrial Stacker, Geared Trolley, etc. Moreover, listed below are some of our major customers:
- Larsen & Toubro
- Aditya Birla Group
- Ashok Leyland
- Reliance Industries limited
- Jindal Steel & Power
- Sonalika International
- SAK Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Bhagyalaxmi Engineering Works
- GE Power
- Banco Aluminium Limited
- Empire Industries Ltd.
- Kleenair Systems P. Ltd.
A reliable source of worldwide expertise and knowledge paired with native know-how to help the customers enhance and expand your lifting operations while also increasing safety and productivity.
- Automotive Industry: We help major automotive manufacturers fulfill their strict production deadlines worldwide. We provide various cranes, material-handling equipment, and services for the automobile and truck production process, from assembly and press lines to warehouses and workstations.
- Metal Industry: Open flames, high heat, molten metal, hazardous loads, and constant production needs are common risks and problems in the metals manufacturing business. Our lifting equipment, technology, and services may help the plant operations of our clients be safer and more productive in every way.
- Nuclear: With over a half-century of expertise in the sector, HHL is nuclear lifting equipment and material handling expert. It is critical to have reliable safety equipment. We design, install and maintain single failure-proof cranes and other gear for more efficient and safe nuclear fuel handling.
- Petroleum, Gas, and Oil: The coke pit of a petrochemical plant is a hostile environment loaded with dampness, corrosive gases, and abrasive particles at the center of production. Work is fast-paced and never-ending, and leisure is damaging to productivity. HHL may supply lifting services and equipment to handle these obstacles safely and effectively.
- Power: Material handling equipment is provided by HHL to the power sector. Whether the customers have a classic coal power plant, an extensive hydroelectric facility, or a distant wind farm, we have the perfect services and cranes to match their demands.
- Engineering Industry: The engineering industry is involved with the development, implementation, and improvement of integrated systems of money, people, information, equipment, and knowledge to optimize complex systems, organizations, or processes. Industrial engineering plays a significant role in manufacturing operations.
- Food and Pharma Industry: We provide lifting equipment and cleanroom hoists to the pharmaceutical and food sectors, supporting pharma businesses in maintaining their clean rooms operating at top performance levels, and achieving the required standards. Such lifting equipment and hoists are acceptable in a cleansed and filtered atmosphere. We also provide items with stainless steel models in various components to prevent contamination of the completed products.
- Poly films and Paper: We offer materials for the poly film and paper sectors that can endure high moisture levels and are resistant to corrosion. Raw material handling, roller maintenance, completed material handling, dispatch, storage, and other utility sectors.
- Chemicals: We provide a comprehensive selection of equipment for the chemical sector, including paints, such as manual hoists, wire rope hoists, chain hoists, and more, for safe and dangerous environments. We also give additional chemical safety in hoists to guarantee that the items last for an extended period.
- Biomass and Waste to Energy: Waste treatment has evolved to be a significant worldwide sector that is rapidly developing. Customers utilize cranes and hoists for garbage handling and pump house maintenance to satisfy the rising demand. Attachments for hoists, such as grab buckets for trash processing, are also available.
- Construction: There is a higher desire for promptly completing projects as construction activity in many infrastructure projects increases. We items such as electrical hoists and chain pulley blocks are utilized in various construction sectors. We also supply cranes for application in casting yards to ensure seamless operations.